New itinerary

New itinerary

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean



Today was day three of four days at sea. The routine is the same every day. Michael gets up early and goes to breakfast, I’m still in bed waiting for my body to work. Michael then teaches his classes in the morning and at the same time I am doing my knitting classes. After our morning classes, we go to lunch and we have about an hour to rest up and then off to Bridge for the afternoon. I have been very lucky in that I have been able to play almost every day with a fellow who actually knows how to play.  We have scored most days. After Bridge, we go back to our room and we either rest up before cocktails and dinner, or occasionally, we will go to the pool. Around 6-7pm we go to dinner and depending on how we’re feeling either go back to our room or go to the show. That is our day at Sea.  

We have one restaurant onboard that does interesting menus every three days. We chose to skip the day that had reindeer soup, and instead, chose to go to one that had a Mexican theme. Below is the menu for that meal.



Beautiful sunset off the coast of Mexico 



Doing what I love — knitting at sea